Clay have been used by cultures throughout history for their nutrients and to help rid the body of toxins. Many animals will also turn to eating dirt and clay to help remove poisons from their systems or during times of illness or distress. In recent times, healing clay have once again been gaining popularity for internal and external detoxification, and with good reason. Most associate clay treatments with either a facial or body mask, but clay has a variety of other health properties. Selecting the right one depends mainly on the needs of your skin/health.
- Externally for all types of skin problems
- Speed healing Digestive disturbances like acid reflex, constipation, bloating, gas, etc
- Helping with skin and allergy issues
- Help provide minerals for the body
- Help speed recovery from vomiting and diarrhea
- Help Detoxify the body
- Also in oral health preparations