Ear Candling is an ancient holistic process of treating ear aches and other common issues related to the ear. It is made of beeswax or paraffin wax coated cloth that is shaped into a conical cylinder about 10” to 15” in length with varying widths. Ear Candle is a way to clean out excess wax and other accumulations.
- Help remove excess wax and allows better hearing
- Help stimulate and detoxify the lymphatic system
- Helps clear “swimmers ear” where ear wax stops water clearing from the ear and allows bacteria to grow and fester
- Relaxing experience
- Relieve pain and pressure from mucous blown into the ear from the Eustachian tube.
- Helps clear itching mold cause by candida yeast allergy
- Helps remove parasites growing in the ear
- Includes neck/face massage to help with the remove of toxins